Sunday, March 28, 2010

Poke Festival


I was looking at my analytics report (shows me what kind of traffic my websites are getting) and I've noticed an increase in traffic to this blog. That's weird, cuz I'm not doing anything to promote this blog, but I am getting a solid amount of hits. This is a good, and a bad thing. I'm so focused on my other projects that I've neglected this thing. If you're reading this and want to keep up with the latest, just know that right now my main focus is ILOVEMUSUBI.COM. You can always find out what I'm up to there.

My latest project is the Poke Festival. This thing is consuming my life, but it's gonna be FUN! Be sure to come out and see which chef wins the bragging rights of "Best Poke".

More Info: http://ilovemusubi.com/2010/03/poke-festival-is-official/