Sunday, June 7, 2009

I Found Nino....I mean "Nemo"


A few weeks back I was walking into the office, and as I passed Surf Diva something beautiful caught my eye.......the 9 Fish "Clownfish". I haven't surfed this board yet, but I love this board already just for how steezy it is. It's a fish, that looks like a fish, and I am guessing it's loads of fun to surf. I have a 5'4" single fin shaped by Uncle Mike. It's been my everyday favorite board for about 5 years now (I'm on my second, ready for a third), and the 9 Fish "Clownfish" seems like it could be right there to add to my list of favorite everyday boards to ride. Check out the 9 Fish website. It's pretty well put together with lots of fun videos to watch. I don't know these guys personally, but from a quick glance of their product and website it seems like these guys would be fun to cruise with. I'm gonna see if I can sample one or two of their boards and I'll be sure to fill you in on how they ride. If you're looking for a sweet fish for the summer season, be sure to stop by Surf Diva and pick up a 9 Fish. Tell them "Neens" sent ya.